Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some projects for the Pea


This is a table I just finished painting a lovely black. I am so pleased at how it finished out. I have one of the chairs to the set below.



How do you like this sweet blue baby doll buggy? What little girl would not want to have one for her favorite doll? Grandma please buy this one for me......your loving Grandchild....



This is a project chair, I have four of them and I will be painting them black to go with the table above. I am not sure yet what I will do with the seats, I have to think about that.....



One more project, a bunny cage, I am going to make it a cute little home for my doves. I will post pictures when I am finished. Thank you friend Anita, I needed one more project.......



Another friend Sweet Janice, she will be having a 85th Birthday in a few days. Gave this old piece to me, her dad used it in his garage for years as a work station. It came out of the old market on Main Street here in Escalon many, many years ago. He owned the barber shop next door to the market. I just amazes me that I can still find these old treasures in someones garage or barn in my own town. I will have to take some more pictures when it is in the store. It completely feel apart when I took it home from her house.....Lucky I have a nice husband !!!