Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bloggers at the Canton Trade Market

I am visiting my daughter right now in Texas. This last Friday we drove out to the Canton Trade Days early in the morning to do some shopping. There were also some other bloggers that I wanted to meet and introduce you to.

This is Maggie from the Veranda. What a sweetie she is!! I sure appreciate her spending so much time with me and talking!


Maggie and Sandi (me)

I love her shop! She is so talented when it comes to creating vignettes! I took some pictures of her place to share with you.

Collage of photos in old picture frame

Look at that sweet little chair and beautiful gilded frame!!

My favorite display

I love this table and its place settings!

Lots of eye candy!

Beautiful Victorian lamps flanked both side of this little, white dresser.


Dresser with old Bibles

This looks like a page from a magazine!


Wish I had my truck with me!

A close-up view of the vintage bed.


Look at all those petticoat slips hanging above the bed! Aren't they fun?

Maggie takes her show to the famous Round Top Antique Faire in Texas too. One of these days I hope to get there and visit Maggie's shop there too.

The other two bloggers I met were Lillie from the JunkPalace and Donna from the Curious Goods Antiques.

Donna, Lillie, and me

Now these ladies were sweet! I didn't get any pictures of their shops but boy, did they have some treasures!! Both of them have a knack for finding unique items and putting together a beautiful ensemble. Thank you, ladies, for your time! I hope to see you both again!


Darling Dottie

Oh, here is a rescue doggy that we met while perusing the trade markets. This is Dottie and she was getting lots of attention for her stylish and very chic eyewear! We had to take a picture of her but she didn't want to sit still for the camera very long.

Laurie's Porch

On our way out of the trade market we stopped off at Laurie Anna's. She also has a space inside the trade market. Her shop is very popular and very busy! We didn't want to take up too much of her time so we just introduced ourselves and then headed home. It was so nice to meet you, Laurie!