Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Wonderful Sunday

This last Sunday was a wonderful day for our family. We attended Elijah's Dedication to the Lord. As Grandparents we felt so Blessed. Later in the day we had a wonderful lunch at the other Blessed Grandparents home. There were cousins, aunties, grandmothers, grandfathers and even a great grandmother hugging and kissing little Elijah. We all waited our turn to hold him and love on him. He was sooooo good and had a big smile for each one of us....May God Bless you little man. Love, Oma

Don't ya just love the color green on this old metal tool box?

I came across this old military file cabinet a few weeks ago. I think it makes for an interesting side table. It is from WWII and the drawers open and close easily. Great for storage.

I am tired of painting white and black. So here is a new paint color for me.... I am loving the brightness and cheer.