Sunday, March 14, 2010

What a week for Auntie Sandi

Some of my lovely nieces came to visit, The Green Pea and after we all had lunch to celebrate two 50th Birthdays. What a blessing to be a Auntie to such wonderful ladies. I love them all so much.

Can anyone tell me about this rolling pin? It is old and I was told, it was used for pasta. Please let me know if you know anything about what it was used for.....


A new iron piece for the store. It would also make a nice pot holder if hung for the ceiling.



Two pillows for the horse lovers. I love the horse jumping pillow and the blanket pillow behind it. The Hunt boots add a little equestrian flavor...... Also the old, old dresser in the background is just so beautiful. It is my husbands favorite piece in the store.



I just received these new quilted pillows. They are so sweet and look so nice all around the store.