Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sue and Dan's Booth

This is one of The Pea's venders booth (Sue and Dan). There is a good mix of furniture, jewelry, old cast iron toys, guy things and beautiful women's treasures.
They have a great booth and I hope that you stop in and see for yourself.

Have you ever seen a two sided desk? It is very unique, I wonder what it was used for originally. If anyone knows I would love to hear from you.


I have my eye on the coffee grinder on the wall. I love coffee related items.



If you like old signs, they always have a few in their booth. Dan and Sue I am so glad to have you at the Pea. Happy hunting this Saturday, we have a city wide garage sale here in Escalon.



We are almost finished with the work stations in the back room of the store. Hopefully we will be finished in a few weeks. I need to have Jim at home to finish our home remodeling project. It has been on hold for four years, while we were working on the store.