Sunday, May 31, 2009

Escalon's Country Cottage

Escalon has two antiques stores. This one also belongs to a "Sandy."




Sandy has been in Escalon for nine years in this old church school house. She has been in the antique business for many years and does a fine job of treasure hunting and displaying them in her store.



She has many vendors and they also display some great treasures.




I was in Sandy's store for a few years until I opened my own place. Sandy was so helpful and encouraging for me to get started with my store. Our goals are the same--- to have fun at our work and to enjoy our customers.

Hope that you find some time to stop by and take a look for yourself! Here's where you can find Escalon's Country Cottage at:

Country Cottage
2189 Jackson Ave
Escalon, CA 95320
209-838-1933
Open Thurs-Fri, Sun 11-4 pm