Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby Blues

Look at this cutie. I have four ladies that specialize in baby photography. I find it so much fun to find props for them. This is my latest one. I can just see a little pewee in there......

I bought this piece a few weeks ago. It will be my next project this weekend. It is very old and it's a first time for me to see wooden nails. Yes, they used wooden nails as you can see in the following photo. Unfortunately they sawed the legs off. I think it will make a great coffee table. The wooden knobs are all hand turned and the dovetails are done by hand. I love it......


Oh! sorry. The thumb prints are so tiny I selected the wrong photo. When it is finished I will show you the photo of the wooden nails. Silly ole me....


I sold this beautiful patio set to a sweet couple last week. After they bought it, they asked me it I knew someone that would paint it. It's getting painted, oh! no!......I love the patina of this one just as it is....I am sure it will be perfect and beautiful when it is finished. It is going into her house as a kitchen table. I am excited to see the fabric that she is going to use on the seats. This table will make a real garden statement in her home. I will have to get some photos of it when it is finished.



Someone took great care of this table over the years. The glass it so clear and thick. It so hard to sell these beauties. Really..have a good evening. sandi