Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Guest Blogger

Hi y'all--

My name is Brandy and I live in Texas and my mom has asked me to periodically guest blog for her. I thought that I would share with you some of my old finds and how I've implemented them into my decor. I like finding ways to give new purpose to old items.



Y'all may remember my guest bedroom that my mom posted about before when I was first putting it together. I have since slowly been adding accessories as I find them. One of my more recent finds was this old wooden ladder from England. After getting it home and spending a morning cleaning it and sealing it in my garage, I moved it into this empty corner near the en suite bathroom. I thought it would be the perfect holder for bath towels or a handy spot for guests to drape their clothes or pajamas.



Happy 4th of July!!

Brandy