Monday, June 21, 2010

My Latest Visit to Texas

Hey Mom, you pick the bread. Right hand or the left? It made the best toast for breakfast the next morning. Maybe it was Texas or maybe because he made it for me. But it sure tasted good.

Later that evening I was telling him some stories. He is a good listener!

Working on a project that Brandy bought at Canton. It is a cute shabby bench. It was so much fun to work with her in the garage. The dogs thought it was a lot of fun just hanging around with us.

I was trying to take a nap on the sofa and look who joined me. What can you do when this little face looks at you? The Judge said, "I just want to cuddle with you Oma". You just have to move over and make some room for him.

Daughter was trying to put her shoes on and Judge knew we were going to leave without him. We were getting ready to leave for Canton. I met Cathy from Girls gone Junking there. She was so nice to spend some time talking with us. She and Dedra were so busy I did not want to take up to much time. Their customer lines was getting longer and longer. Our photos did not turn out of Cathy and myself.